Saturday 25 September 2010

Steve Fuller interview suggestions

Hi blogging team,

I've just noticed that Steve has put up on his blog an interview about his latest book, Science: the Art of Living. I recommend reading it for some useful background to help guide you through the pdf proofs I've forwarded to you. That might make it easier to formulate some questions of your own, should your schedules permit. Because that interview is based around a series of very open questions, I thought it might be a good idea to try instead to pin Fuller down on some specifics. For example, I am preparing a question on whether he considered situating his ideal of "an art of living" in relation to bioethics by way of a comparison or contrast- or is this something to read between the lines (or perhaps it's already elaborated in greater detail in another of his works; if so, I can't find it).

Feel free to email any thoughts you have.

No comments: