Monday 17 December 2007

"Ways of Seeing" youtube.com clips

I searched every possible combination of "John Berger" and "ways of seeing" on youtube yesterday and came up with nothing, but derridata has just tipped me off about youtube clips of the series featured on the following blog. I can't verify them till I get broadband access next week, but many thanks to derridata in any case (who has probably already watched them by now):
Also worth noting another observation posted on the [above] site:
For the record, what I believe to be the complete Ways of Seeing series (4 parts?) is available as a torrent on--http://karagarga.net

1 comment:

Bryan said...

hello - i've just finished john gardner's book "ways of seeing" and would love to see the television series. do you have access to karagarga.org? or have you found the videos anywhere?

any help would be greatly appreciated.