Sunday 8 July 2007

Philip K Dick android


Yes, I know I'm way out of date on this story, but as my profile explains, this site is as much an archive of interesting tidbits as it is anything else. Other than giving me an excuse to archive one particularly fascinating news page:


it provides an additionally valid reason for uploading a pic of the Philip K Dick android. That is to say, I preferred to choose another pic because the one included to illustrate the link above is [unintentionally] howlingly funny, so bad in fact, you may fall off your chair with laughter when trying to read the story. Also, this android subsequently went missing, (apparently not of its own volition, something happened instead during transportation on a commercial airliner), after initial reports of its impressive cognitive abilities. Consequently it is difficult to ascertain whether future development of the project is feasible.

No comments: